Administrative AssistantReturn to Jobs Search
Job Number: 289
Job Posted By: MCG – Calgary South
Type: Full Time
Hours: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
Imagine working in a role that allows you to positively impact the lives of Albertans every single day. At MCG, we are inspiring individuals and changing lives through the innovative programs and client support we provide.
MCG Career & Employment Services is looking for enthusiastic individuals, with a passion to learn and grow in the field of Career Development, to join our team in the South Calgary area. If you are excited about helping others, and aren’t afraid of a challenge, then we would love to talk to you!
Career & Employment Centre
This position is based out of our offices in South Calgary.
Currently, this position will run until June 30, 2019, with the possibility of an extension.
Qualifications for this Position:
- Office Administrative course or equivalent experience
- MS Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Reception duties including but not limited to: greeting and registering clients;
booking client appointments; answering telephone inquiries and providing resources
- Record Management – creating and maintaining files
- Mobius data entry
- Create and maintain a database of all clients
- Assist with month end processes, monthly tracking and reports.
- Compile information and statistical data
- Administrative Assistant to Project Manager
- Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes
- Provide backup coverage for Information Resource Specialists as required
- Other duties as required
Interested candidates, please send a resume and cover to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location of Work: Calgary
How to Apply: